Tuesday 22 July 2014

Good afternoon,

                           I was at youth team yesterday and I was trying to lead a 6c+ on the lead wall. the lead wall is getting changed soon, so I will try it again when I go back on Wednesday. I done a 6b, 5+, and a 6a+ as part of a warm up after break. I also traversed.

When I got in last Saturday all the greens had been taken down and one half had been done so when I got in yesterday the other half of the greens had also been changed. I done the pinks and then I tried the greens, they were a lot harder than the greens that were up the last time, I done 2 yellows, a lot of the new oranges that are up and I was trying 2 or 3 blues and I got half way up on them. 

Last week when I went to The Climbing Academy I tried slack lining for the first time and I really enjoyed it.



I am hoping to get my own slack line that we can take to the local park.so I can include this as part of my training.  I also done a yellow 2nd time. I was doing a lot of reds, blacks, greens, and blues. I am planning on going  to the TCA tonight to get in a few hours practise.

I am looking forward to the bouldering competition that is coming up soon and I am hoping I do well in it.

Thanks for following my blog.

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment