Wednesday 11 June 2014

Training day at Ratho.

On the 31st May we all went through to EICA at Ratho where my brother Scott and I were booked onto a training day with Robbie Phillips.

This was my first time climbing at Ratho and I had a ball.

After meeting everyone else we had a warm up and discussion about the day ahead.


As part of our warm up we played few games of follow the leader and done some stretches.

During follow the leader Robbie took us outside where we went up a lot of stairs before running all the way back down.

When we done all of our stretches we all took it in turn to show everybody else a stretch
that we done at home.




While down in Ratho I flashed a new 6c, 6b+ and another 6b+. Scott was climbing well too and was leading 6a, 6b.

We were there for the whole day and halfway through the day we all had a lunch break.

Ratho is a really big climbing centre and I loved the big comp wall, it's amazing.

After lunch we done a lot of bouldering and focused on trying really hard routes and really hard boulder problems.





Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment