Saturday 28 June 2014

Saturday 28th June 2014



Hi everyone,

I am just back from GCC (Glasgow Climbing Centre) where I was in with the youth team, it was pretty quiet today as the sun was shining and I think most people were outdoors.

I tried out a couple of new routes today, a 7a+ on the left hand wall (the first yellow on the left) I didn't quite manage it and came off at the second to last hold. Ill keep trying though :).



I was also trying a new 6c+/7a on the big brown wall; I took two falls on that, one when I was going over the overhang and then the other nearer the top of the route. The blue route on the left hand side.



In the bouldering room there was an orange route that I hadn’t done before and I gave that a go. I was really pleased as I flashed it J (completed first time without seeing how someone else had done it).

At the end of the session we all had a wee game of tag in the bouldering room.


This week Mum and Dad had to buy me some new shoes again.... these ones were getting a bit done :)



 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment